Data privacy statement
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) The following is intended to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data relating to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Controller pursuant to Article 4 Paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Weigel Meßgeräte GmbH, Erlenstraße 14, 90441 Nuremberg, email@example.com (please see our legal notice – https://www.weigel-messgeraete.de/impressum/).
(3) Should we resort to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offering or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the individual processes. In so doing, we will also cite the defined storage period criteria.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You may assert the following rights vis-à-vis our company with regard to the personal data relating to you:
– right to information
– right to rectification or erasure
– right to limitation of the processing
– right to objection to the processing
– right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using our website solely for informational purposes, i.e. when you do not transmit any other information to us, we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which are necessary for us to show you our website and ensure the stability and security thereof (legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the query
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (specific page)
– Access status/http status code
– Data volume transmitted in each case
– Website transmitting the request
– Operating system and interface thereof
– Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you utilise our website. Cookies are small text files, which are assigned to your used browser and stored on your hard disk. They allow specific information to flow through the place setting the cookie (through us in this case). Cookies are unable to execute any programs or infect your computer with viruses. They serve to render the overall Internet offering more user-friendly and more effective.
- This website uses transient cookies, the scope and functionality of which is explained in the following:
transient cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. Such session cookies store a so-called session ID that assigns various queries of your browser to the joint session, thus allowing your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are erased when you close the browser.
- You may configure your browser setting according to your requirements and e.g. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. In such case, we should point out to you that you may then be unable to use all the functions of this website.
Section 4 E-mail contact and telephone contact
(1) You may establish contact with us via the provided e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or via the provided telephone numbers. In such case, the personal data transmitted by you along with the e-mail or during the telephone call will be stored.
Your personal data to third parties will not be transmitted to third parties in this context. The personal data will be used solely for processing the correspondence.
(2)Legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of the dispatch of an e-mail or during a telephone call is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. Should the e-mail contact or telephone call be aimed at concluding a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is then Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR.
(3) The processing of personal data derived from your e-mail or your telephone call serves only to process the establishment of contact. In the event of contact being established by e-mail or telephone call, the required legitimate interest in the processing of data then prevails.
(4) The data will be erased as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of the collection thereof. This is then the case for personal data transmitted via e-mail or during a telephone call once the respective correspondence with you has ended. Such correspondence has ended once circumstances allow the conclusion to be drawn that the related facts of the case have been conclusively clarified.
The personal data additionally collected during the dispatch process will be erased within a period of no more than seven days.
(5) Should you establish contact with us via e-mail or telephone call, you may object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In such case, the correspondence will no longer be continued. Should you wish to avail yourself of your right to object, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) After providing your contact data, please click on “Contacts nationwide” and “Contacts worldwide” to find our sales partners. We should point out that such sales partners are independent third parties, who are themselves responsible for implementation and compliance with the data protection law, and that our sales partners’ compliance with data protection and security provisions is outside our sphere of influence. We thus recommend that you consult our sales partners’ websites to view the data privacy statement provided there. Should we offer links to our sales partners’ websites, we can assure you that no infringements of applicable law were evident on the linked websites at the time the link was made.
Section 5 Application
(1) The “Company” category on our website contains job postings to which you may forward postal applications or, alternatively, e-mail applications to email@example.com.
(2) The following data will be collected and processed within the scope of the application:
– First name
– Last name
– Landline/mobile phone number
– Letter of application
– Application documents
(3) The application data are collected and processed for application processing purposes.
(4) In principle, your personal application data are erased three months after the application process is concluded. Your application data will not be stored for future job postings.
(5) The collection, processing and utilisation of your application data ensues on the basis of your consent.
When forwarding postal or e-mail applications, you are required to enclose and forward a signed Declaration of consent to the processing of your data with your application, which is available for download at https://www.weigel-messgeraete.de/en/unternehmen/stellenangebote/. We can only consider your application when such Declaration of consent is enclosed with your application. We will otherwise immediately delete your application.
Your application may contain particular categories of personal data (e.g. information on marital status; information on your health; a photo allowing conclusions to be drawn about your ethnic origin or vision and/or religion; similarly sensitive data in terms of Article 9 GDPR). You are not obligated to transmit particular categories of personal data. This will have no impact whatsoever on your chances in the application process either. However, should you transmit such information in your application, you are thus giving your explicit consent to us being allowed to collect, process and utilise such data for application processing purposes.
You may revoke your consent at any time. You may communicate your revocation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via a message to the contact details provided in the legal notice.
Section 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a Google Inc. (“Google”) web analysis service. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your utilisation of the website to be made. The information generated by the cookie on your utilisation of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is then stored. However, should you activate the IP anonymization on this website, Google will curtail your IP address beforehand within Member States of the European Union or in other Contract States of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Your full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and then curtailed in exceptional cases. As commissioned by the operator of this website, Google will use such information to analyse your utilization of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to render other services associated with the website utilization and Internet utilization vis-à-vis the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other Google data.
(3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, in such case, we should point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to the full. In addition, you may prevent the capture and transmission to Google of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your utilization of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on“_anonymizeIp()”. This causes IP addresses to be anonymised during further processing, thus excluding the possibility of any personal reference. Should a personal reference be accorded to the data collected in your regard, this will thus be immediately excluded and the personal data promptly erased.
(5) We utilise Google Analytics, in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the utilisation of our website. The statistics acquired allow us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. In the exceptional cases where your personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framwork. Legal basis for the utilisation of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR.
(6) Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of Utilization: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of Data Privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the Data Privacy Statement: http://www.google.de/intl./de/policies/privacy.
Section 7 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We presently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing and LinkedIn. In so doing, we utilise the so-called two-click solution, which means that no personal data is initially forwarded to the plug-in provider when you visit our website. The plug-in provider can be recognised by the highlight on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the option of directly communicating with the plug-in provider via the button. Only when you click on the highlighted field, thus activating it, does the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called the corresponding website of our online offering. The data cited under Section 3 of this statement are also transmitted. I/On Facebook’s case, the IP address will be promptly anonymised after collection once the respective provider in Germany has been specified. Activating the plug-in thus transmits your personal data to the respective plug-in provider where it is then stored (in the USA in the event of US-American providers). As the plug-in providers primarily collect data via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing and the storage periods. We have no information on the erasure of the collected data by the plug-in provider either.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the collected data relating to you personally as utilisation profiles and utilises the latter for purposes of advertising, marketing research and/or market-driven layout of its website. Such an analysis is made especially for the presentation of market-driven advertisement and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of such user profiles, although you need to contact the individual plug-in provider in order to exercise such right. Our plug-ins allow you the option of interacting with the social networks and other users, in order to improve our offering and to make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the utilisation of plug-ins is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR.
(4) The data is transmitted irrespective of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, data collected from us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. link the page, the plug-in provider will also store such information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you regularly log out after utilising a social network, but in particular before activating the button, as you can then prevent any assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing thereof by the plug-in provider may be found in the following data privacy statements of such providers. There, you can also find additional information on your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your private sphere.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with the data privacy information thereof:
- a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everoneinfo. Facebook is subject to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
- c) LinkedIN Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.LinkedIn is subject to the https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the Google Maps offering on this website. This allows us to show you interactive maps on the website itself, thus allowing you the comfortable utilisation of the map function.
(2) When visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data cited in Section 3 of this statement are also transmitted. This ensues irrespective of whether Google has provided a user account via which you have logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want any assignment to your Google profile, you need to log out before using Google Maps. Google stores your data as utilisation profiles and utilises such data for purposes of advertising, marketing research and/or market-driven layout of its website. Such an analysis is made especially (including for non-logged in users) to provide market-driven advertisement and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of such user profiles, although you need to contact Google in order to exercise such right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing thereof by Google may be found in Google’s data privacy statements. There, you can also find additional information on your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your private sphere: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 9 Objection to the processing of your data
Should the processing of your personal data be based on the consideration of interests, you may file an objection against the processing thereof. When exercising such a right of objection, we request that you provide a description of the reasons why your personal data may not be processed by us. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the facts and will either discontinue the data processing, adapt it or notify you of our compelling legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we are continuing the processing.
Section 10 Data security
During visits to our website we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) process in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser at any given time, which is usually a 256-bit encryption. Should your browser not support any 256-bit encryption, we will then resort to 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether individual pages of our website are been transmitted encrypted by the closed image of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Section 11 Use of Leadinfo We use the lead generation service of Leadinfo
B.V., Rotterdam, Netherlands. This recognises visits by companies to our website by means of IP addresses and shows us publicly available information for this purpose, such as company names or addresses. In addition, Leadinfo sets two first-party cookies to evaluate user behaviour on our website and processes domains from form inputs (e.g. „leadinfo.com“), to correlate IP addresses with businesses and improve services. You can find more information at www.leadinfo.com. On this side: www.leadinfo.com/de/opt-out you have an opt-out option. In the event of an opt-out, your data will no longer be collected by Leadinfo.